Reliability, dependability and consistency are the hallmarks of the annual West Virginia Construction and Design Exposition. Exhibitors and attendees pack the Charleston Civic Center every year in March, each leaving the show with exactly what they expected: increased knowledge about the construction and design industry and priceless industry contacts.
EXPO WRAPS UP 34TH SHOW
The 2013 edition of the WV Construction and Design Exposition (EXPO) wrapped up at the Charleston Civic Center. The CAWV and WVUCA, two of the show’s four Sponsors, want to thank the many members who participated in the event as an exhibitor, honor exhibitor, event sponsor or advertiser, show attendee, blood donor or seminar/meeting attendee.
In case you missed the March 20 & 21 show, here are a few highlights:
- A record 340 exhibitors with 485 indoor booths, plus outdoor exhibits
- Over 5,100 show attendees from 29 states
- 70 seminars and meetings, many with standing room only crowds
- Hosted the second Marcellus to Manufacturing (M2M) Conference
- Free 76 page Show Program
- New show hours on Thursday and introduced "Business Over Breakfast" (BOB)
We encourage you to the visit the show website www.wvexpo.com for a complete list of Exhibitors and Honor Exhibitors. And be sure to mark your calendars for next year - March 26 - 27, 2014.
A special thanks go out to our event sponsors:
After Hours Sponsors:
EXPO 2014 WILL BE HELD MARCH 20-21, 2014 AT THE CHARLESTON CIVIC CENTER.
Full details on the show are available at www.wvexpo.com.